Monday, November 16, 2015

Nada

I have started and discarded more blog posts today than ever before. I've been out all morning and in between running errands I've had snippets of time to write. I have begun posts on all kinds of random things like Christmas shopping, decorating feats I am proud of, blogger friends, letters to Santa, a zoo trip, TV series I've been watching recently. I have nada, nothing, zip, to offer today. 

I'll leave you with a picture taken this morning, of a ginormous Christmas tree in Landmark in Central. Much like Singapore, Hong Kong is way too early and artificially bright and plasticky for Christmas. It's cheering for now, knowing that the end of another year is approaching but I'll grow bored of it well before Christmas. Also endless loops of instrumental Christmas carols in supermarkets - 45 days more to put up with it!!!!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tree! Reminds me of the one at the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center, New York.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you have ever COMMENTED on anything I have written dad!!!! Yay yay yay!

      Delete
    2. It is so beautiful and a joy to see that I hope you will have an opportunity to see it sometime - if it is still there. Should be - it is one of the iconic sights of NY, but so were the twin towers! Rockefeller Center was bought by the Japanese, though it may have changed hands many times since then.

      Delete