1. On some introspection I have decided that I don't dislike spiders. Especially small harmless ones. What I do dislike are the cobwebs. They are all over our balcony furniture the second the weather turns warm and nothing but nothing will dissuade the pesky spiders from spinning them. Any home remedies that do not include the words 'spider catcher' or 'squash with slippers' most welcome.
2. In true Luddite fashion I got an iphone 4 about 24 hours before the iphone 5 was announced. Of course I am not using the iphone as anything but a phone, disappointingly. It will take me the 18 months of contract time to download anything useful or blog from it. And the pictures I am taking from it are seriously dsappointing after my previous Sony Ericson camera phone thing. I am looking for some good childrens apps and not necessarily the educational number alphabet nursery rhyme kind. Suggestions please.
3. After dus saal ka service my beautiful leather filofax has given up the ghost. My mum gifted it to me and although the diary and notes pages are regularly replace the main contents of pictures and other random things are constant, the build-up like a mini-time capsule of my time. I could probably superglue it back but I think with all the beautiful modern design ones now available I shall take up the opportunity and replace it once a decade. And before you ask it, the answer is no, I will not be using my iphone as my organiser. I just dump my filofax in my bag, its heft reassuring and my handwriting getting some meagre practice.Also I like the feel of paper and pen thank you very much.
4. I am about to update my very out of date blogroll. I am removing the bottom 6 according to when they last blogged and replacing them with ones that regularly blog and I regularly read. Any suggestions for blogs I should be reading or if you think I should have you on there, are most welcome. If it's you I am removing and you think that might have jolted you into writing again then yay! but please let me know so I don't knock you off.
5. Am doing masses of things with small child, buggy, snacks, changing bag, travelcard and friends. My feet ache ache ache. ache. I need a good footsoak recipe, something easy like chuck salt in a hot tub and soak feet for 10 minutes and rainbows will appear sorts. Anyone??
Aditi likes both fuit ninja and angry birds, although the point of both games eludes her. She's very good at Tangrams, and the puzzles made by the same makers.ReplyDelete
also bodyshop peppermint foot soak, I've heard is good.ReplyDelete
I put my feet and calves on this, though I think they have a special one just for feet: http://www.homedics.co.uk/uk/produkte/massage/deluxe-shiatsu-cushion.htmlReplyDelete
definitely soaking the feet in warm water with some salt in it.. after that simply putting some cushions under the calves.. it helps me..ReplyDelete
I'm a Body Shop peppermint foot soak fan. I'm also in the process of teaching Little Planet how to give me a foot massage.ReplyDelete
point 4. me. :):)ReplyDelete
Please share if you find a good foot soak, my soles hurt a lot too:(ReplyDelete
Surprising to hear about the pictures from the iphone. I'd have thought they would have covered it.ReplyDelete
Progressive models include more features, sometimes one will not come around to using them all, like I found out with the newer models of SLRs.
But atleast the pictures come out well.