1. I've left my job. Of 5 years. Taken a career break as it were.
2. From tomorrow I am not just a full-time mum, I'm a hands on mum.
3. I'm still a committed feminist. I'll just be doing my bit to defend women's rights on my own time and dime.
4. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. I feel free and very very happy.
5. It's a whole new world. I'm joining this party late but I am ever so excited to be here.
I sent Aditi to daycare today - so I can look for a job :)ReplyDelete
When were you a "hands-off" mom?!ReplyDelete
Seriously, though - congrats. How great to be completely free, eh?
@ Beks: role reversal!!ReplyDelete
@ Shona: When he is at nursery!!! Super nice in this weather...
That's a biggie! Welcome to the other side. :)ReplyDelete
Welcome to other side. :)
I just started telling people I have a business. When someone asks what do I do, I still reply, I stay home with the kids :)
Enjoy this new phase in your life!ReplyDelete
sounds great! have fun :)ReplyDelete