Saturday, November 07, 2015

Two pictures and few words

I thought I'd write about my first evening out in 3 months but my head is groggy with the first glass of wine I had in three months. The description will have to wait. 

Instead I have photographs. Pretend to be excited won't you?


Panoramic photograph of our view, taken amidst the unpacking, from our small, low level balcony. Credit: V, an iPhone and no apps


An early morning sunrise from the same spot; he turned a bit to the left. Credits: same as above.

I'm off to eat some dim sum at Maxims City Hall. I hear it's just the ticket for a lightweights hangover. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! You're very lucky. Hope the hangover's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a beautiful view!. Dont think one can ever tire of it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:51 AM

    Are ya kidding me? This is what the call "The View". First world problems indeed:-) I can take them on sweets if I get to feast my sleepy eyes on this panorama every morning(with a cuppa strong coffee in tow no doubt). Yo peeps are lu......ckky, as my 11 year old would say.

    Best of luck with settling in, having fun discovering your hood and evenings of chai-paani(or wine if thats you poison) looking out on the view.

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete