Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Morocco

In February last year we spent five glorious days in Marrakech. I never posted any pictures or wrote anything beside 'we are on holiday' from sheer laziness. I'm about to clear out my phone and thought I'd share a few pictures in lieu of the blank space this blog has once again become. Words are not far behind.

The first few are from obligatory sightseeing, although we only did touristy things on two days. The rest of the time was in this glorious hotel and its expansive grounds, far more expensive than was worth, but brilliantly quaint nonetheless. I'll let those pictures tell you how it went.

A year late but a memory refreshed from going through these today.






























1 comment:

  1. The jhoola looks real good and inviting :)

    ReplyDelete